Friday, March 13, 2015

I made a Pony Chatroom (well, it's Rarity's chatroom btw)

Rarity’s Chatroom
Welcome to the chatroom! These are Rarity’s rules in the chatroom:
1. No caps lock (Capital words)
2. No inappropriate words
These are the benefits of having membership:
1. you can invite ponies to the chatroom!
2. you can buy your own chatroom!
Happy chatting!
Rarity invited Twilight Sparkle.
Rarity invited Rainbow Dash.
Rarity invited Pinkie Pie.
Rarity invited Spike.
Rarity invited Fluttershy.
Rarity invited Apple Jack.
Rarity:
I’m very happy you guys came!

Rainbow Dash:
Yeah this is totally awesome!

Fluttershy:
Yes it’s very pretty.
Rarity:
Where is Twilight?
Twilight Sparkle:
I’m here.

Apple Jack:
I’ve got to harvest my apples.
Rarity:
Okay.

Apple Jack left the chat.
Spike:
Uh, what are we talking about?

Twilight Sparkle:
I don’t know. Rarity invited us to the chat.

Rarity:
We’re talking about the party. What dresses do you want?
Twilight Sparkle:
We already have dresses, right?
Rarity:
Well, do you want me to make another one for another party?
Rainbow Dash:
Nah, I’m good.
Rarity:
Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment